Home > Sugar Free Menu > Sugar Free Chocolates > Peanuts, Raisins, Hazelnuts, Pretzels, Peanut Butter BonBons, Bridge Mix, Potato Chips, Pretzels & More > Chocolate Coconut Haystacks Sugar-Free, Gift Bagged by the 1/2 pound bag
Chocolate Coconut Haystacks Sugar-Free, Gift Bagged by the 1/2 pound bag
Chocolate Coconut Haystacks Sugar-Free, Gift Bagged by the 1/2 pound bag.
We combine the finest in sugar free chocolates (milk dark or white) and hand make these amazing coconut haystacks to order. Always fresh, Amazing flavor! From our Chocolatiers to you!
Sugar Free Coconut Haystacks
Ingredients: maltitol, cocoa butter, sodium caseinate, partially hydrogenated palm kernal oil, lecithin added as an emulsifier, non-fat dry milk, artificial flavors, salt and pure vanilla. May contain trace amounts of peanuts. Note: excessive consumption may have a laxative effect on sensitive individuals.
Product of USA
Nutrition Facts Serv size: .64 oz S/F COCONUT HAYSTACKS , Servings: VARIES , Calories 100 , Fat Cal. 70 , Total Fat 8g ( 13 % DV) , Sat Fat 13 ( 29 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0 ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 20mg ( 1 % DV) , Total Carbs 8g ( 3 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 1g ( 4 %) , Sugars 0 , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 1g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 0 , Iron 0 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet